Our Privacy and Cookies policy
We thank you for your interest and attention to Castello Lancellotti di Lauro (AV).
We inform you that for Castello Lancellotti and its website, the Data Controller (“Titolare per il trattamento dei dati”), who takes decisions about procedures and purposes for data processing, about the tools to be used and about the security measures, is avv.Pasquale Colucci – via frate Agsotino Casoria, 18 – 83023 Lauro (AV).
In compliance with the current regulation (D. Lgs. No. 196 dated June 30th 2003, “Data Protection Code” and GDPR General Data Protection Regulation-EU regulation 2016/679), we aim to protect persons and other subjects (Data Subjects) in the processing of personal data and we are guided by principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
- In compliance with these principles, we inform you about the types of data and/or personal information collected during the activities managed by Castello Lancellotti and especially through this website.
The data collected in the first phase are merely those required to contact the customer. This happens when a user registers or gets in touch for the first time with Castello Lancellotti to take advantage of its services. Even in the subsequent phases, as Castello Lancellotti simply offer an atypical rent of the premises, we acquire few categories of data and information that substantially consist of: name, surname, place and date of birth, tax code and contact details (email address, telephone). The collection of such data is always carried out following a specific request and therefore informing the user who is therefore responsible for the truthfulness and availability of the data released, with no liability to third parties for the Data Controller.
- The personal data treatment procedures provides that the Data Controller, directly or through the Data Processor, processes the users’ personal data taking always the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
However, the collected data are usually processed through IT and/or telematic tools, with specific organizational procedures and criteria strictly related to the mentioned purposes.
- In addition to the Data Contoller, persons who may have access to the data are: certain employees involved in the activities’ organization and in the mansion tasks (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal employees and IT system administrators) or external subjects (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies): if required, they will also be appointed as Data Processors. Any information relating to people involved in the data processing and therefore the updated list of the Data Processors is provided, upon request, by the Data Controller.
- The use of data and information that allows personal identification is solely related to the need of get in touch with the user quickly to perform the activity and the events mentioned above or to provide information about the events and activities taking place in Castello Lancellotti. It is strictly ruled out that personal data and information collected through this site may be sold or released to third parties.
- To modify or delete personal information at any time you can contact us at email@example.com.